Friends Trivia Throwdown

{This giveaway is now over} Thanks to Netflix for allowing me to be part of their #StreamTeam! They have provided me with a subscription and device to stream content. As always, all opinions are my own.

It’s a Netflix #StreamTeam/Long Story Short crossover event!

When the entire Friends series debuted on Netflix earlier this month, I KNEW I had to get Megan involved somehow to help promote it. See, Megan is what one might call a super fan. I feel like her love for a Friends rerun is one of the first things I learned about her. She gladly accepted my challenge to quiz her on some of the toughest Friends trivia on the internet.

How do you think she did? Plus, don’t miss out on how to enter to win a 3-month Netflix subscription! All the details are below.

Win a 3-Month Netflix Subscription!

Netflix_Logo_Print_OneColorPMS

Comments

1. Some people have drinking problems, eating disorders, shopping addictions – – I have a Netflix problem!
    I LOVE NETFLIX!

2. One of my favorite episodes is when Monica asks Chandler to marry her. Great show! Erin

3. I loved the one where Monica put a turkey on her head

4. Stephanie O'Day says:

Yes, I have! I love the one where Ross goes into the tanning booth!

5. I like the show with Brad Pitt.

6. Joey wearing all Chandler’s clothes at once!

7. I have but it has been a long time and I was pretty young so I dont remember specifics

8. I’ve watched every episode of Friends, and my favorite is The One with the Embryos – That’s not even a WORD!

9. Ross goes tanning, Ross with the teeth whitening, Ross wearing leather pants, Joey wearing Phoebe’s maternity pants at Thanksgiving, Ross yelling “PIVOT!”…I need to start watching it all over again 🙂

10. I have seen it but I don’t remember a particular episode although the one where they feature the “Smelly Cat” song stands out a little in my memory.

11. Audra watts says:

I loved watching friends! Smelly cat was the best!!

12. Although I have seen various promotions, I have never watched Friends.

13. I think I’ve seen every episode! One that stands out is the “We were on a break!” episdoe 🙂

14. Mary Cloud says:

I love Friends and watch it all the time. I love some of the earlier episodes back when Ross had Marcel the monkey and the ones where Joey and Chandler had the duck.

15. I’ve seen all the Friends episodes. I love the one where they play the trivia game and have to switch apartments.

16. Leigh Anne Borders says:

I love Friends and grew up watching this. I would have to say my favorite..is hard to think of. I liked so many and have such fun memories of them. Right now the first one sticks out in my mind as my favorite.

17. Thalia Ramirez says:

I’ve seen a couple but a long time ago, so I don’t remember, LOL!

18. Shannon F says:

I have! I’m actually in the middle of watching all the seasons now. 🙂 Whenever I think of Friends, I think of the episode where Rachel sings Baby Got Back to baby Emma to get her to laugh. lol

19. Toni Marquardt says:

When Rachel is going to move overseas with Emma and Ross goes after her.

20. Jenn Scott says:

I watched the series when it was on TV. It was awesome!! Smelly Cat stands out as a fave. =)

21. Marilyn Nawara says:

I’ve seen the entire series. I like the show where they go to the beach and one of the guys gets stung in the foot by a Jelly Fish.

22. I have but nothing stands out to me. It was a huge show when I was in high school. I could however, never get into it.

23. We just started rewatching Friends. I like the episodes when they flashback to highschool.

24. Angela Saver says:

My favorite episode of Friends would have to be the Smelly Cat episode! Love Friends!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

25. rebecca day says:

i like them all but i like the ones with Bruce Willis in them

26. I love Friends, and I can’t pick just one favorite episode!

27. THe one where they pivot to move the couch.

28. Kathleen M Smith says:

I like the show where Chandler and Rachel eat a cheesecake that was accidentally delivered and it’s the best cheesecake they’ve ever had.

29. I enjoyed Friends. My favorite that I can remember is when Monica and Chandler finally became a couple.

30. Austin Baroudi says:

I just started watching on Netflix. I’m only about 3 episodes in so I don’t really have a favorite yet but I definitely like the show!

31. Smelly cat is my fave!

32. Christina Anne says:

I love the episode where Ross is on date with leather pants and tries to put on baby powder:)

33. I’ve seen only a coup!e episodes of friends so don’t have a favorite.

34. janetfaye says:

I have seen some of the episodes but I don’t remember what they were about.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

35. lissa crane says:

Yes, I love the show! My favorite one is definitely when Joey gives up eating meat and becomes a vegan so that Phoebe, who is pregnant, can eat meat because she is craving it! Hilarious!

36. I’m old, so I remember watching them as they first came out. And my favorite was the one where Brad Pitt guest starred as the guy who despised Rachel.

37. Jesselyn A/Jesstinger says:

I have only seen FRIENDS a few times (probably10 or so) and only as random reruns. A few standouts are Ross with Marcel the Monkey, the Jelly Fish incident was very amusing as was one when a tailor was taking measurements for adjustment in the crotch area while Chandler (or maybe it was Joey) WHILE he was wearing suit (or tux) – the facial expression were a real hoot.

And of course the ever present tension/ connection between Ross and Rachel THROUGHOUT was alternately fun and frustrating!

38. Patricia M says:

I watched Friends, but I don’t remember many episodes.

39. Shemp DeYoung (@ShempGames) says:

The one where Marcel got loose.

40. I saw it a few times when it originally premiered but not since then, I was more of a Seinfeld girl then

41. Wes Hovorka says:

I have watched friends. I like the episodes where they talk about their nude neighbor.

42. We are cable-/satellite-free, so it’s Netflix all the way up in here, baby.

43. Kristin Goodson says:

Friends is one of my favorite shows! I love the last season. I always loved the episode where everyone finds out that Ross if the father.

44. Iloved watching Friends…. I thought the Smelly Cats episode was hilarious!

45. I’ve seen Friends, but it’s been years and I don’t really have a favorite episode. I’m looking forward to watching it on Netflix when I have some time off though! 🙂

46. Emily Smith says:

I LOVE Friends! I still get caught up in episodes when they’re on TV no matter how many times I’ve seen them. lol. One of my favorite episodes was when Phoebe changed her name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock and Mike (Paul Rudd) changed his name to Crap Bag.

47. I wasn’t a regular watcher of Friends, but did see a few episodes. It’s been so long that I can’t even remember any of them.

48. Michelle S says:

I used to watch Friends all the time; my favorite episode is the lottery one.

49. Love Friends! I really like the one where there’s the contest over who will stay in the apartment.

50. I watched Friends, but I don’t remember many episodes.

51. Ross going to speak and everyone running late

52. I love Friends though regrettably I didn’t really watch it until it was in re-runs. One of my favorite episodes is in Season 10 when Joey tries to learn french. It cracks me up every time!

53. Cheryl B. says:

My favorite show was the episode where Rachael gave birth to her baby.

54. Rene Chartier says:

I love Friends. One episode that I remember fondly is ” We were on a break”

55. Jill McHale says:

I like the flashbacks when the Friends were teenagers.

56. Meghan Finley says:

I have. I think I like them in England the best

57. I’ve haven’t watched friends yet, thanks!

58. Lyndsey Lancaster says:

I love so many episodes! I am re-watching and one episode in Season 5 that cracked me up where Chandler and Monica are still secretly dating, and he has to make out with Phoebe and Rachel too.