I like blogging prompts and easy ones at that. Thanks to Megan for sharing the What’s Up Wednesday meme. Check out what we’ve got going on this week and what we’re looking forward to in the coming month.
1. What We’re Eating this Week
2. What I’m Reminiscing About
3. What I’m Loving
4. What We’ve Been Up To
5. What I’m Dreading
Nothing, really. Maybe summer ending because I really enjoy lazy mornings and being schedule free.
6. What I’m Working On
Megan and I are gearing back up for regular video days again over on our YouTube channel Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy. Even though we’ve published new content all summer long, we haven’t recorded new videos on any kind of regular schedule since the kids have been out of school.
7. What I’m Excited About…Summer Travel Plans!
8. What I’m Watching or Reading
9. What I’m Listening To…Podcasts
10. What I’m Wearing
11. What I’m Doing This Weekend…Summer Fair Food
12. What I’m Looking Forward to Next Month
I’m committing to three new posts per week here on the blog during August. Remember, I’m not great with schedules.
13. What Else is New?
Stay tuned and you’ll see.
Linking up with Mix and Match Family.